Annual General Meeting
Environmental Defenders' Office - ACT
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Environmental Defenders' Office's operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- elect committee members.
If you want to nominate a committee member, or obtain further details, please contact the Secretary below, or the office.
Level 1/14 Childers Street
Canberra, ACT 2603
Google map and directions